Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Week 4!!

It's been 4 weeks since I started THM!  I'm still loving it and, drum roll please.......

I'm down 8.6lbs from my starting weight and 30.8lbs from my all time high!  WooHoo!! 

I'm SUPER thrilled!  There's definitely been a learning curve, but it's been totally worth it!  My first week I had a headache for about a week from not eating any sugar, BUT there have been NO sugar/junk food cravings!  That is amazing!  I've had 3x of off-plan eating....
once was chicken nuggets from Chik-Fil-A and a Kripy Kreme donut.....the nuggets were ok, but the donut made my tummy VERY unhappy. 
The 2nd time was late, late, late one night when I was really hungry but was out of my usual healthy snacks and I ate 2, single-serving bags of chips and 1, single-serving bag of animal crackers.  No bueno, either.  Yuck.  
The 3rd was a dinner at Taco Casa and instead of making my taco salad a wonderful S meal, I ate it like it came....tortilla shell and all....my digestive system let me know for a few days just how much it did NOT appreciate this intrusion!!  LOL!  I'm definitely not in the purist camp, so I know I will not eat on plan ALL the time, but it is my goal to do what's best for my body. 

Taking a detour!  Calling all other Blogger bloggers!!  (that sounds weird!)  I'm having an issue with my pics!  When I upload them, Blogger automatically puts a white frame around them!  Like this....



I'm pretty much hating that.  Any ideas on how to fix this?  I found a website that had me change the html code, but it did not work.  Suggestions, ideas or just pointing me in some direction that my have some kind of answer would be fantastic! 

Happy Wednesday!!
Dana

P.S.  I finally found a website that could help me remove that annoying border around my pics!  Click here to see the site I used!  Thank goodness!!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment