Friday, May 24, 2013

Pizza Night!!

WooHoo!!!!  It's pizza night!  And this bread/pizza dough recipe is the BEST EVER!!  No, really.  It's the best thing since....well, since sliced bread!  ;)  I made it up on Monday and let it ferment in the fridge all week...no kneading, no stirring, no poking.....just mix it and forget about it!  The recipe came from one of my all time favorite THM blogs, Gwen's Nest!  Click HERE for the recipe!
For my THM's, this is an E meal......a super yummy one!! 


My delicious E day started with this yummy Fat Stripping Frappa, recipe on pg 240....I know what you THM's are saying....that isn't an E meal!  LOL....well, I really wanted a smoothie for breakfast!  So a FP it was!


Then I had breakfast for lunch!  Toast, egg whites, turkey bacon....yummy!!

 
 
 
And for dessert (3 hours after dinner!!!  ;)  Peanut Squares!  It reminds me of Peanut Butter Pie!  OMGosh!  Scrummylicious!!!!  (pg 377)
 
 


Happy Thursday!!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment