Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gardening.....

I live in Texas and usually by mid-May I'm overflowing with squashes, tomatoes, and cucumbers out of my garden.......this year, I'm just getting started!  We've harvested a few red potatoes and about 10 squashes total......I'm not complaining, but I AM excited to see my garden FINALLY giving us some fresh produce! 



(Northerners, please don't throw your store-bought tomatoes at me!!  Just remember it'll be 100+ degrees in just over a month here!  When my garden is giving up the ghost, yours will be in its hay day and I'LL be jealous!  ;)

Today, I had sautéed yellow squash and zucchini with onions for......breakfast!  LOL!  I'm just so excited to have them!  It was so yummy!  That and a link of Feta and Spinach Chicken Sausage from Sprouts and it was an excellent S meal!!


And I thought I'd share some pics of my girls in my garden.....


 
 
Have a happy Tuesday!!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment