Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

Holy Smokes!  It's been CrAzY busy around here!  Whew!  I finally found stole a few minutes so I thought I'd share my super yummy raspberry sherbet that I whipped up this morning afternoon (morning/afternoon, what day is it?!)!!  It was so creamy and sweet and raspberrie-y (it's a word!!).....first the pic.....

Now the recipe:

Raspberry Sherbert (for my THM friends, this is a FP snack!)

Add 1/2 c. ff cottage cheese, 1/2 to 3/4 c frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries), and some Truvia or a tiny shake of NuNaturals Stevia Extract in a bowl.  Use an immersion blender to combine.
(I used my Magic Bullet and it worked ok.  I had to add about 2T of liquid to get to mix)
This will remind you of a raspberry sherbert! 

Credit for this yummy recipe goes to   ~Amanda Wylie

Avocado soup and Loaded Cauliflower posts to follow soon (hopefully!).

Happy Tuesday, Y'all!!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment