Friday, August 7, 2015

Why do I ever go off plan?!?!


For the first time in over 2 months, I woke up with NO PAIN in my knee!!!!!!  PTL!!!  I walked around a bit to see if I was dreaming!!!
Yesterday, my NSV was not using hydrocodone for the first time in forever even after being out and about all day.....
Today, my NSV is waking up pain FREE!!!!  As in, walking like a normal person (not a 100 year old), no limping or leaning on counters/walls!!
I'm about to do physical therapy so the pain will come, but right now I'm taking a moment to praise God for THM!!!!  (And I might be crying a little!)
A little history - 
I tore my ACL & bruised my tibia 2 months ago stepping out of my bathtub when my femur popped out of my knee joint to the left, hit my tibia and popped back into place when I hit the floor.  My knee was so loose, the bones below/above my knee would rotate in opposite directions. - I went off plan about 3 weeks ago and was in agony with lots of pain & swelling but didn't put 2 & 2 together!  I've had a huge reduction in swelling and pain from only being back on plan for 4 days!!!  Thank you, Pearl & Priscilla!!
-sorry this ended up being a novel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment