Tuesday, August 25, 2015

7 day 100% challenge

I'm proud to say that I'm on Day 6 of my 7 day 100% on plan challenge!!  I've been tempted to eat sugar/junk but I've had a meal plan and ready-to-eat snacks that have kept me on track!  
Another idea I've been experimenting with is a bullet journal!
I'm loving it!!  There are several tutorials on You Tube and I'm working on adapting the idea to my needs.....I'll do a whole post on my journal in a month or two!
Ok!  Super yummy recipe of the week goes to.......Briana Thomas' Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake!  So delish!  I don't yet have the new THM baking blend 😢, so I subbed a rounded cup of almond flour.....it worked great!  Here's the recipe and a pic of a piece of mine.....don't judge, mine didn't turn out as pretty as Briana's!!
Blessings,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment