Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I'm being proactive!!

So I shared last week that I was struggling with late night eating.  I've cut up cucumbers, bought baby carrots, made ranch dip, bought Breyers Carbsmart ice cream, found my Lilly's chocolate and bagged up some nuts!  I discovered my problem was not having 'instant' food to grab at night!  I used to eat Little Debbie's snacks or chips.....yep, I had a terrible diet before THM!  
I'm happy to say that even though I went on a ladies retreat last weekend and ate off plan, I still lost 3 lbs last week!  Yay!!  I'm still working through what I gained back but I'm so glad the scale is moving in the right direction!!
I made this pic to put on my phone to help remind me to make right choices where I am right now....feel free to use it!!
Blessings!!
Dana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment