Saturday, May 5, 2018

Fell off the THM wagon

Hey!  Life has taken a crazy busy turn ever since we became a foster family in March of 2016!  Let me tell you that helping little ones deal with some of the hardest, most painful times of their lives stirs up the junk that you’ve buried from your own past.  I’m a serious stress eater/feelings stuffer and it has taken 2 years and my health taking a serious nose dive to get back to doing THM seriously.  And taking my health seriously!!  I’ve uncovered some really deep and painful reasons why I sabotage myself.  Im sure I will share those eventually but not today.  Today I’m just popping in to say HI, let y’all know I’m still around and that I’ve lost 14 of the 36 lbs I gained back!  
Today’s lunch?  Reuben in a Bowl!  Found in the THM Cookbook (you can find copycat recipes on Pinterest)




I’d like to encourage you!  If you are a Drive Thru Sue like me, getting all the perfect ingredients can be INSANE!  I still use store bought mayo and ketchup with corn syrup but, for me, I feel like I’ll get around to healthier options on things I barely use eventually.  This isn’t going to keep me from losing weight or from being healthy!  This season of my life is SO busy that I just don’t have time to research and search for ‘perfect’.
Hope this helps someone to embrace the grace of THM and keep on keepin’ on!

Blessings!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment